Friday, August 05, 2005

Babydoll B-Day Bash Eve!

It's the eve of our b-day bash! I'm so excited. Well, technically, it's not the "eve" yet, since it is only mid-day. But I mean eve in the same way people use Christmas Eve. "Eves" of big events are always lots of fun.

I have been very half-a** about the Frog this week. I'm sorry. I was focusing on reading Harry P. and doing everything healthy--eating healthy, sleeping lots, drinking lots of water, and working out a ton. Also, I've cut caffeine for the week. The net result of all this healthy living? I'm tired and don't feel like doing much. Maybe because I'm going through caffeine detox.

Due to my lethargy, I can't come up with something clever and interesting to write about. So instead, I will discuss my new favorite band: N.E.R.D. They are such fun! I have to admit I first started listening to them because of their fabulous "babydoll" track (in honor of myself and the other BD, of course). But now I love all their songs. You should check them out.

There are going to be so many great things to post on next week though because here is a summary of what's going on this weekend:

1) my BFF comes in from SF tomorrow morning. We're going to the beach. YAY.
2) our babydoll b-day bash is tomorrow night and almost ALL of my friends are going to be there!
3) I plan on consuming banana pancakes drenched in butter on Sunday morning for breakfast.
4) Jack Johnson concert Sunday night
5) Vacation day from work on Monday
6) I'm getting my tattoo on Monday! (not the dragonfly now...Long story. Good for a post later).
7) I'm going to celebrate surviving all this by a trip to Disneyland on Monday night to hang out with CH and her BF.

TTFN
TGIF
CU 2morrow (for the COOL people coming to the bash)

1 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

I'm so sorry I didn't make it to your birthday party. :( I'm sure you had a BLAST. Happy belated birthday!!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com