Wednesday, March 14, 2007

28 is the New 75

Lately, I've been trying to squeeze in visits with all my various doctors one last time before I leave. One last time before this insurance ends and I am insurance-less until I start school. On my visit to the dentist last week i was very surprised to hear that I had two cavities. TWO cavities since the last visit! This is a big deal as I have had only one cavity my whole life prior to this! And that one didn't even come until I was 23 or 24! Then bang--two more all at once! And even though one of them is not my fault (the dentist said that my tooth has a naturally deep groove in the center of it and it was just a matter of time before it turned into a cavity regardless of my brush/floss routine.), the other one is (the dentist said better flossing might have prevented it).

This sucks and it makes me feel old. My body is starting to fall apart. What's next? A hip replacement?

Wah wah.

(Just 'cause I am old now it doesn't mean I can't still whine like a baby.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Y. said...

I just visited my denist recently and had the opposite happen - for the first time in decades, I DIDN'T have a cavity. Go figure.

5:08 PM  
Blogger joink said...

i haven't been to the dentist in almost a year. There was an insurance glitch, i was told they weren't primary care for my insurance plan, but then months later said I should still be able to come... I've yet to go - this is bad news. back in highschool i had a mishap that ended up causing me countless procedures, rootcanals, and what not - all on one tooth. Not enjoyayable.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com