Sunday, September 03, 2006

The 28 Year Old Slow Down

I think my metabolism has slowed down. I blame it on the fact that I am now 28. Which is just two years shy of the big 3-0. It's not that I've gained weight--I haven't--it's that I can't lose it as fast as I used to. When I set my mind of losing weight in the past, and REALLY ate well/exercised, it was easy. I could even eat well during the week, splurge on the weekend, and still lose. But not any more....I think I need to eat well all the time now. Which just sucks.

I like fattening food. It tastes so good.

Today I am working on my "goal statement" for my NP application. My stomach hurts. I think I'm nervous....

I wish I had more exciting things to share but I don't. Oh, next week I'm going to a wedding in Seattle though. That should be fun....and hopefully, there'll be some good stories to share from it. I don't generally like weddings but I am going with my best friend and staying with another friend while we're there. So the weekend itself will be lots of fun. And as for the actual wedding stuff, well, I don't mind just throwing back the champagne and taking it all in. I have a fabulous new short black dress to wear. It's very "Twiggy meets Jackie O." Nothing can be bad when you're sporting a chic dress and sipping bubbly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com