Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Post-Season Game Playing

The other day I was talking to WBF while at my computer. I was showing him something and in the process he saw my desktop image. It was not a picture I had taken, but it was nice. He asked if it was mine and I told him that I downloaded it from Webshots. He wanted to know more about webshots so I showed him some of the other pictures and some of the software it comes with. You can add your own photos to the webshots software and set it up so that the wallpaper and the screensaver change regularly. In this way, your own photos can get mixed up with the pretty, professional webshot ones. While showing WBF all of this, a photo of myself, BDP, and two guys we met in Cabo popped up. It was one in which we were all dancing together, sandwich style. If you didn't know what was going on, it could look as though we were romantically involved with these guys. Just cause we were all close and smiley and drunk and dancing. Like couple friends.

WBF saw it and I kind of scrambled to change it, saying something like "This isn't a pretty webshot photo!" We both chuckled kind of awkwardly. Then I quickly moved on in the conversation, returning to safer topics like where one can download the webshots software.

We're friends now. Sort of. But we don't ever talk about his girlfriend or my various boy dramas. Part of me kind of wonders if he thought that the boy I was with was a boyfriend. Part of me kind of hopes so. And then that same part of me hopes he felt just the tiniest bit of something akin to watered-down jealousy.

I guess even after the fact, the game continues. Just a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com