Thursday, May 04, 2006

Honestly, I want the Bad One

I went on a date about a month ago with a nice guy. I actually enjoyed our conversation and I think he did too (three hours went by like minutes and he wanted to keep talking at the end). During the conversation we discussed why girls like bad guys. He had some pretty strong opinions on the subject, as do I, and it led him to ask me this question: "If you were on the TV show Lost who would you side with, Jack, Lock or Sawyer?" (we had already both established that we watch the show. And for those of you who don't, these men all represent various archetypal levels of "good guy" and "bad guy").

I knew what the right answer was. But I also wanted to be honest. So I said, "I'd choose Jack. ...But I'd WANT to choose Sawyer." (Translation: I'd chosen one of the good guys but I'd admitted wanting the hot/bad one. Just for a little while. On the side.)

I think I failed his test. Neither of us called the other again.

I was just being honest though...and honesty is never bad, right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com