Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Friends for Some Seasons

I read an article recently about how every girl needs several different types of friends. I can't remember all the different types but one was the friend you call when you're crying, another the friend you shop with, the friend who will give you the truth no matter what, etc.

I think this is true and good, and I think everyone does have different types of friends for different types of occasions. Sometimes the types overlap and sometimes they do not. But the thing I am struggling with today is how sad it can be when friendships fade.


I am someone who really values my friends, and despite being very busy lately and overwhelemed with some of the things going on, I try my hardest to stay in contact with them and see them when I can. But sometimes maybe that just isn't enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com