Friday, October 21, 2005

Pain in the Splenius Capitus

I did it. I survived the last two weeks. I thought at times I might not. And at times I didn't want to.

But now the testing has stopped (for a couple of weeks), the yard sale is done, the move is arranged, the sales meetings/presentations are finished, my interview with the hospital complete, and my newspaper article turned in. And I came away from all of this relatively unscathed.

Aside from being exhausted and mentally worn out, the only physical damage is a huge knot on my neck. But at least I can now say with some authority that this pesky little knot sits upon the superior lateral edge of my right splenius capitus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com