Friday, October 24, 2008

Life Recap

So, it's been awhile. First I was just busy to write, then I felt guilty about not having written in so long. Then today, it just felt right. So here I am.

Some quick updates:
I graduated from the first part of my program
I went to Kenya
I took (and passed) the RN licensure exam
I turned 30 and celebrated it in Vegas
I spent almost 2 months reading, lounging and sleeping. It was sinful and luxurious and I am sad it has to stop.
I start working on Monday
I am not looking forward to being a grown up again
I am in the Masters program
I started writing creatively....we'll see what comes of that
AND, I am dating again. People, in general. Well men, specifically. We'll see what comes of that too....
Now that we're all caught up, maybe I'll be better about writing in here again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com